physician helvetica,sans-serif;">As with any tool, there is a good position to use a computer and lots of bad.
And a good posture determines the level of fatigue after several working hours. This is true in general and even more for patients with AT for whom stability is required and a guarantee of performance. To do this, they should:
- Snap their back and keep the trunk on the seat, by using braces or a belt if necessary
- Use armrests at the right height or carved U-shaped tablet in order to support the elbows
- Get the elbows at an angle of 90 °
- Ensure to have the front at the same height as the top of the screen which should be at a distance of about 70 cm.
- Use a wrist rest to stabilize their hands on the keyboard